Are you a Finance Graduate or someone looking to build on a career within Accounts with an entry level position? If so, read on.
My manufacturing client, who are increasing their overall function at their Milton Keynes site are looking to recruit for the position of Accounts Administrator. This role will sit within a friendly and supportive finance function and focus on Accounts Payable duties along with ad hoc assistance with Accounts Receivable.
Training and continued support will be given to the successful applicant as well as an environment that offers progression.
Duties will include:
· The timely processing of invoices as well as coding invoices to the general ledger
· Resolving all queries arising from discrepancies to price or quantity
· Supplier statement reconciliation's
· Reconciling inter company Accounts
· Processing manual payments, sales invoices and statements
· Bank reconciliation's
· Assisting with credit control matters to include liaising with customers
To be suitable for this position, you will be at the early stages of your career in finance, either having recently graduated from a finance degree or by having had practical experience within an accounting function. You will have had exposure to accounting systems, to include the use of Excel (v-lookups and pivot tables). Full training will be given with this opportunity so the main aspects my client are seeking are a willingness to learn, ability to absorb information and the motivation to be successful within an accounting career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job