Temporary Accounts Administrator
£10 - £12 per hour
A global market leader in software solutions for universities and colleges are looking to recruit a temporary Accounts Administrator. This will be to cover while they recruit a permanent member of staff or is a temporary to permanent option for the right person.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Full responsibility for the Accounts Receivable & Payable functions.
• Raise sales invoices & credit notes following company’s processes.
• Ensure chargeable costs are invoiced to customers, including staff recharges.
• Liaise with customers, suppliers and staff on a daily basis, resolving queries.
• Daily banking, credit control and debt reporting.
• Cash receipts and payments allocation and bank reconciliation for multiple accounts.
• Raising purchase orders and matching to supplier invoices.
• Receive and process purchase invoices, following company procedures
• Check, review and process all expense claims and match to credit card statements.
• Manage suppliers’ payments, including payments of staff’s expenses
• Responsibility for the Petty Cash
• Maintain the filing system for all invoices & expenses
• Ad hoc analysis and reporting as required & providing support to the rest of the team.
• Involvement in the year-end audit process.
Ideally you will be able to show the following experience / approach:
• Part or fully AAT qualification, with finance office experience & working in a team.
• Experience with credit control & debt chasing.
• Experience and good understanding of Sage 50 Accounts software.
• An advanced working knowledge of MS Excel.
• Great attention to detail, high level of accuracy and excellent communication skills.
• A methodical approach and with a get-things-done attitude and able to work with minimal supervision
• A flexible, competent attitude and confident in working in fast paced environment.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job