We are currently recruiting for our well established client based in Trentham who are looking for an Accounts Administrator to join their friendly, vibrant and dynamic office.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- To oversee all aspects of Purchase Ledger including raising purchase orders, process invoices, organising payments and direct debit allocation.
- Reconciling suppliers statements and addressing invoice queries direct with colleagues and suppliers.
- Prepare payment runs to meet the set Company payment dates (currently 3 pay runs per month on 5th, 15th & 25th of each month - or following working day where date falls on a weekend or Bank Holiday)
- Accurate purchase ledger data entry onto the Accounts module of the SAP system.
- Accurate data entry of incoming payments onto the Banking module of SAP.
- Checking of credit card transactions, posting to ledger and chasing copy receipts for reconciliation.
- Undertake Credit Control duties including the distribution of customer statements, liaison with Customer Accounts Payable to recover outstanding debt.
- Monitoring overdue and aged debtors and highlighting possible need for litigation. Liaison with Solicitors for debt recovery guidance and instruction.
- Filing and upkeep of paper based filing systems and scanning of accounts documentation for computerised filing systems.
- Monthly RDCO (Registered Dealers in Controlled Oils) Returns to HMRC.
- Reconciliation of mileage and other expenses, addressing anomalies and process for payment.
- Matching fuel receipts for Company/Commercial vehicles and allocation to cost centres.
- Verification of timesheet hours data against tracker records, and once approved, data entry onto job/project costing spreadsheet. Timely turnaround of verification of hours and data entry for Payroll preparation (undertaken by HR).
- Receiving DVLA road tax notifications and arranging on-line payments.
- Management and administration of Company/Commercial vehicle tasks such as AA memberships, Fuel Cards, Congestion Charges, M6 Toll Charges, Tracker installations and removals and Car Parking payments.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job