Telford - 12 month FTC
An excellent opportunity has arisen for our client based in Telford for a Accounts Administrator working as part of this busy Finance Team. This role would be perfect for an immediately available candidate who can demonstrate at least one years’ experience working within a Finance or Accounting environment.
- Basic skills in MS Word, MS Excel & MS Access (operating existing files, rather than manipulating data)
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure.
- Ability to deliver results whilst working to tight deadlines.
- Understanding of double entry accounting
- Knowledge of operation of General Ledger and policy transaction systems including journal preparation and posting
Duties to include:
- Provide administration support to the GL/TPA Team
- Delivery of daily administration tasks within specified timescales
- Assisting in ad hoc query resolution
- Production of MI to support team processes
- Assist in the completion of reconciliations and supporting accounting
- Review of Balance sheet reconciliations in line with control standards
- Responsible for month end administration tasks
- Ensure deliverables are produced accurately, timely and of requisite quality through appropriate ownership and planning of responsibilities.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is looking to work for a reputable, expanding organisation, who is keen to develop their knowledge and skills further.
For further information please contact Michelle Willetts at Seymour John Ltd
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job