Description of duties
- Produce account reconciliations on an annual and ad-hoc basis.
- Create expenditure schedules including; accruals, prepayments and transfers.
- Produce an income schedule reconciling general ledger to the expense recovery balancing calculation
- Raise balancing charges
- Submit to Accounts Manager for internal audit and action points of review
- Prepare and create reports within packs and distribute to the according managers
- Produce an annual service charge budget
- Become familiar with the department quality assurance procedures and relevant tax processes (VAT etc.)
- Knowledge of accounts processes
- Knowledge / experience of basic accounting
- Knowledge of Service Charges, beneficial not essential
- Minimum GCSE level education
- Computer literate essential
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Studying AAT would be ideal but not essential
Please contact Danielle.Burrell@reedglobal.com for more information.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job