Permanent or Temp to Perm Accounts Administrator, near Aylesbury, £22-£24k
Your new company
A market leading organisation based in the Aylesbury area are currently looking for an accounts and office administrator to join their finance team of 4.
Your new role
The Accounts / Office Administrator will report to the Director of Finance, along with the board of directors when required. The post will require liaison with other members of staff, designers, foremen, site maintenance operatives, administration, clients and suppliers. Experience within the Construction Industry would be an advantage but not essential. You would be required to work to tight deadlines in an efficient manner. This role offers room for progression, to a management accountant position. The key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Posting, processing and matching sales / purchase ledger invoices, receipts and payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Monthly supplier pay run
- Sage job costing analysis
- Account reconciliation
- Ordering materials for site and managing deliveries
- Health and safety administration
- Project file management including site inspection documentation
- JCB machine management (service, repairs)
- Administration duties
- CIS tasks including training, PQQ, health and safety, compliance, risk assessment logs
- CHAS annual assessment
- Construction Line annual Assessment
- Operation and Maintenance (O&M) manual
- General office administration tasks as required.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have a few years experience working in a finance department, and someone who is extremely organised and confident at dealing with different types of people. If you have experience in the construction agency this is a bonus. You will need to have experience of working with Sage 50.
What you'll get in return
The salary being offered for this role is between £22-£24k. The working hours are 8.30-5.30 and there is parking on-site. There is room for progression in this role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job