SF Group are currently recruiting for an Accounts Administrator to join a fantastic business in Mansfield. This is a full time 6 month contract role, working Monday to Thursday 9-5 and Friday 9-4.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Daily posting and allocation of cash transactions into the company accounting software
- Process, pay and posting of monthly staff expenses
- Maintenance of fixed asset register including the addition and disposal of assets
- Monthly calculation and posting of depreciation into the company accounting software
- Keying on of Purchase invoices if and when required
- Carry out administrative tasks associated to your role
Our client is ideally looking for experienced candidates who are Proficient in Microsoft packages, have good written and communication skills, the Ability to have attention to detail and prioritise tasks, you must be able to work as part as a team as well as independently and must have the ability to work to tight deadlines. The successful candidate must have experience in AMAP rates and VAT, AAT qualified is desirable but not essential. This role requires an immediate start so please only apply if you are immediately available.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job