An exciting opportunity has arisen within a friendly Finance Team for a busy, well established Company on the Fylde Coast. My client is looking for an experienced (preferably AAT Level 2), hard working, tenacious and driven Finance Assistant to report directly into the HO Finance and get stuck in with a 'hands on' approach!
Team fit is paramount for this role and you must have the ability to help in other areas when over stretched, be flexible, co-operative with a friendly personality.
You will be fully IT literate with strong Excel skills, with an minimum of 2 years experience.
What is the role? What is required from me?
- Completion of monthly accounts for multiple units.
- Processing sales and purchase invoices in a timely manner.
- Reconciliation of both creditor and debtor accounts.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts, credit cards and petty cash.
- Making payments to suppliers by BACS, cheque or credit card.
- Effectively resolving invoice queries.
- Preparing and entering journals.
- Completion of detailed financial reports.
- Development and maintenance of spreadsheets.
- Accrual and prepayment journals.
- Maintaining the accounts of subsidiary companies.
- Cashing up of daily takings / Safe Counts
- Ad Hoc Accounts Duties
Personal skills and attributes;
- Efficient and pay attention to detail.
- Positive and constructive, with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- High level of integrity, being trustworthy and respectful of confidential information.
- Resourceful and able to work alone but equally at home working with a wider team.
- Able to multi task, with the ability to prioritise workloads and deadlines.
- Flexible with the ability to cope with changing workloads at peak times.
This is an exceptional opportunity with ample progression and development for the right candidate, in return you will be rewarded with an attractive salary and benefits package. On-site parking available.
If you think you tick the boxes and fit the bill - GET IN TOUCH!