Our client is looking for an Accounts Administrator to work in an ever-expanding busy accounts department!
The company we are recruiting on behalf of are very well established within their field and are currently recruiting for this permanent role due to expansion. The working environment is a very busy but friendly one and there is room for career progression.
This role is a varied role, its purpose is to provide administrative support and manage accounts. Typical duties will include but not be limited to:
- Process renewal/termination of contracts
- Collate bank figures
- Complete bank reconciliation
- Process BACS
- Reply to written queries
- Provide general admin and accountancy support to the company and clients
- Liaise with HMRC with regards to quarterly/annual tax returns
To help you become successful in this role you will have the following attributes and qualities:
- Be computer literate
- Be able to stay calm under pressure
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Advantageous but not necessary, booking keeping or basic accountancy knowledge.
- Good attention to detail
- Deliver the highest level of customer service
The working hours are 9am- 5:30pm
If you would like to know more about this position, please get in touch!
Growth Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer recruiting on behalf of a client.
- Customer Service
- Process Driven
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job