Adept are a design and digital agency based on the outskirts of Norwich. Our team consists of 13 staff and the majority of our work is for UK based charities.
Due to retirement of our current Accounts Administrator we are looking to find someone new to fulfil this position.
The following duties are required to be handled by the successful candidate:
- Maintaining Sales and Purchase ledgers
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Quarterly VAT return
- Paying suppliers/processing BACS payments
- Year End processing
- Processing receipts and payments
- Handling expenses
- Organising insurances for company vehicles, buildings and health
To be considered for the Accounts Administrator position you will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Good working knowledge of Sage 50
- General finance knowledge
- 5 A*- C GCSE including Maths and English, or equivalent
- At least 1 year’s accounts experience
- Be computer literate, with excellent Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word skills
- Must be organised and have good attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative
This is a part time role, 2 days per week. Flexibility as to working days can be offered.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job