Accounts Administrator required
Salary of £18,000 to £20,000 per annum DOE
My client based in Bridgend is seeking an enthusiastic Accounts Administrator to join their team. Working as part of a small team, this role will suit a studier who is looking for a role with progression.
The successful candidate should be a confident and organised administrator, with good spoken and written communication skills.
As Accounts Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Processing of purchase invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Sales ledger - maintenance and chasing payments
- Credit control
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing all cash and credit card expense claims
- Process incoming finance mail
- General Admin duties
- Ability to function as a team player
Key Skills/ Experience
This role will ideally suit an AAT or further studier who is keen to take on a progressive role in a challenging environment.
Experience of purchase ledger is essential
Excel skills essential
- Accounts Administrator required
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job