About the client: Our well-established clients are based near Derby City Centre, and are looking for new members to join their team on temporary on-going basis. There is potential for this role to become permanent for the right candidates.
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Accounts Administrator and a full-time Purchase Ledger Clerk.
Candidates should ideally be available for an immediate start or have a short notice period.
Duties will include:
- Posting Sales ledger invoices
- Posting Purchase ledger invoices
- Collating purchase orders, delivery notes and invoices and processing on Sage 200
- Check and reconcile supplier statements
- Creating new Supplier accounts and updating existing supplier information, including standing orders and direct debits
- Build and develop relationships with new and existing suppliers
- Month End Procedures
- Credit Checking
- General Administration Duties
Hours: 8:30am - 5:30pm / 9:30am - 5:30pm
* Previous accounts / purchase ledger experience is essential
* Excellent skills with the MS packages including Excel
* Previous experience with Sage 200
* Excellent communication skills
* Good use of initiative
* Able to work well as part of a team
* Clear, confident telephone manner
* Good computer skills
Interested to know more? My client is looking for the successful candidate to start ASAP. Please send a copy of your updated CV to or call the office on for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job