Accounts Administrator - Processing Team (full time) - Healthcare Recruitment Agency
Globe Locums Ltd, the UK’s medical recruitment agency run by clinicians for clinicians, have the following Accounts Assistant Role to support our Transactions Team at our London office.
- Experience of working in a high volume locum/ temporary/contract recruitment business
- Operating a number of in-house and client based timesheet systems, ensuring accuracy in the recording of data and processing of information
- Processing placement and timesheet information
- Responding to ad hoc Locum queries
- Acting as an escalation point for the junior team regarding issues
- Engaging with the sales team to respond to locum queries
- Collating and processing BRN’s and PO’s onto client invoicing
- High attention to detail
- High level of numeracy and literacy/problem solving
- Can do attitude
- Team player
- Experience in a transactional office role
- Medical Recruitment experience (Recruitment)
- Pay and Charge experience within Recruitment
- Online medical / 3rd party portals, 247Time, Reed, E-Tips, Brooksons, Medacs etc.
- Fielding queries from locums, umbrella companies, Hospital Trusts, 3rd party Portals
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'