Globe Locums Ltd, the UK’s medical recruitment agency run by clinicians for clinicians, have the following Accounts Assistant Role to support our Transactions Team at our London office.
- Experience of working in a high volume locum/ temporary/contract recruitment business
- Operating a number of in-house and client based timesheet systems, ensuring accuracy in the recording of data and processing of information
- Processing placement and timesheet information
- Responding to ad hoc Locum queries
- Acting as an escalation point for the junior team regarding issues
- Engaging with the sales team to respond to locum queries
- Collating and processing BRN’s and PO’s onto client invoicing
- High attention to detail
- High level of numeracy and literacy/problem solving
- Can do attitude
- Team player
- Experience in a transactional office role
- Medical Recruitment experience (Recruitment)
- Pay and Charge experience within Recruitment
- Online medical / 3rd party portals, 247Time, Reed, E-Tips, Brooksons, Medacs etc.
- Fielding queries from locums, umbrella companies, Hospital Trusts, 3rd party Portals
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'