Accounts Administrator - Hampstead
Our client is an independent agent who has offices in North and North West London with over 60 years’ experience are looking for a Accounts Administrator to join their office in Hampstead.
- Checking new tenancies entered onto the property management system (PMS)
- Occasionally entering new tenancies onto the PMS
- Making payments to contractors
- Occasionally entering contractor invoices onto the PMS
- Following up on outstanding invoices to contractors
- Assisting with general client account queries (telephone calls, e-mails)
- Preparation of quarterly non-resident landlord tax submission (training will be provided)
- General day to day administrative tasks such as filing etc
- Accounts background useful but not essential
- Must be well spoken with clear written English language skills
- Must be well organised and able to handle large volumes of queries
- Must be able to manage their time efficiently
This is a temporary position covering a maternity leave, but could come permanent.
If you are interested in this Accounts Administrator position and would like to know more please email your CV or telephone us on a strictly private and confidential basis.
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unfortunately unable to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but please apply for anything you feel you are suitable for and thank you for your interest in PEAR Recruitment.
- Client Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job