Accounts Administrator & Customer Care
Location: Rayleigh, Essex
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000 depending on experience
Reporting to: Office Manager
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
To ensure efficient and punctual delivery and invoicing of clients for their products and services.
- Maintain Company’s client database and set up new accounts / clients won
- Respond to all email or telephone requests the same day. Send holding emails where necessary. Ensure all correspondence is well written and correct.
- Maintain and set up invoices for all services provided to clients
- Ensure POs are received from clients to ensure payment of invoices will be made
- Maintain good relationships & provide excellent customer care to clients
- Maintain good relationships with all subcontractors. Liaise with subcontractors to ensure continuity of work being completed on clients’ premises. Raise any perceived issues with necessary colleagues
- Maintain supplier database and send out POs for agreed works. Check Insurances are up to date.
- Match all supplier invoices to workbills and approve for payment. Request credit notes where applicable
- Organise client permits to work where necessary. Ensure RA/MS are provided
- Organise or send quotations to clients for extra works required
- Liaise with Operations team to ensure works are scheduled or have been completed
- Understand all processes needed to complete your role while using the Integrated Management System
- Have a good understanding of colleagues’ roles so can offer help and/or assistance as necessary during high levels of work, sickness, holidays etc.
- Raise any potential issues with service to be delivered with Operations Team
- Liaise with payroll for any chargeable works completed by staff
- Liaise with Sales Director(s) to ensure accounts are set up and correct charges are being made. Update invoicing and budgets on system.
- Liaise with Credit control to ensure clients accounts are up to date to see if you can assist with any documentation needed for overdue invoices or advise Directors that services should be put on hold until payment received
- Filing of Paid Purchase Invoices
- Annual scanning of Paid purchase invoices
- Ensure important documents and notes are added as attachments to relevant client or supplier on the IMS.
- Other tasks, as and when needed, to ensure the effective running of the business & services provided to our clients
- Ensure office is manned during office hours and telephone calls are answered
- Ensure a comprehensive knowledge of all tasks within the administration/accounts department and request extra training where appropriate
- Open up and lock up offices as and when required.
- Take back up off site when required
- Raise any business issues that could assist or affect the efficient and proper running of the company
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'