- To provide accounts support to assist in the delivery of Claims Handling service.
- To work within a team environment. Expected to be capable of completing a variety of accounts administration tasks accurately and efficiently and to generate ideas to contribute towards the continuous improvement of the team.
- Bordereau Payments to all suppliers
- Processing on line electronic banking
- Cheque production
- Posting and allocating receipts
- Recovery process & banking cheques
- Accounts reconciliation
- Maintaining excel spreadsheet recording all debt recovery activity
- Cheque cancellations
- First point of contact for all payment queries
- Identification and analysis of payment errors
- Support the Claims function with any ad hoc responsibilities and projects as required
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A proven team player
- Attention to detail with high level of numeracy and literary competence
- Sound judgement demonstrated
- Strong organisational skills
- Experienced in both MS Excel and MS word
- Prior experience of working within a Motor Claims Accounts Capacity.
- Prior experience of working within an Accounts environment supporting a busy department.
- Demonstrate the ability to work under a minimum of supervision.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job