Our client is leading Engineering Recruitment Consultancy who are part of a Group of companies who are based in the Head Office which is close to Charing Cross Train Station.
To keep up with continual growth, they currently seek an Accounts Administrator to join a team of 8 handling the entire Group’s accounts.
The role is broad ranged and will give you experience in a number of areas including Invoicing, Sales Ledger, Credit Control, Purchase Leger, Timesheet Management + more.
Key Skills, experience and Attributes:
- Minimum 3 months + Accounts Admin experience
- Good communication skills
- Punctual, Reliable with a good work ethic
- Exposure to CIS would be beneficial
- Invoicing Key Clients
- Reconciling Customer Accounts
- Managing Company Works Trackers
- Managing Invoice Record Trackers
- Credit Control for Customer Accounts
- Producing Monthly Confirmed Work’s for Review
- Liaising closely with Consultancy teams.
- Uploading Customer Invoices/ Credits to Sage 50
- Allocating Customer Payments on Sage 50
- Reconciling Supplier Accounts
- Filing & Scanning
- Allocating timesheets to Jobs.
- Managing Purchase Orders & Delivery Notes
- Producing Monthly Breakdown for Unit Stock
- Assisting the rest of the Finance Team
- Taking incoming telephone calls
The hours are 830 to 5PM Monday to Friday.
The is a fantastic opportunity to kick start the new year with an employer which supports further Finance related educational aspirations, offers regular events/ nights out throughout the year and a professional but friendly working environment.
Immediate interview & start ASAP.
Please call for more information or apply now and we will be in contact to discuss your application.
Mason Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd are acting as an employment Agency with regard to this vacancy.
- Purchase Ledger
- CIS returns