Accounts Administrator - Bolton - 3633
Goldman & Fine Group is looking to recruit a part-time experienced Accounts Administrator for a Bodyshop in the Bolton area
Working closely alongside the Managing Director, you are accountable for the purchase ledger process, from purchase orders through to invoices and reconciliation. You will work three days a week and provide an indispensable service to the finance team.
You will match and code invoices, prepare and run BACS payments, reconcile supplier statements and work out VAT payments.
- Match, check and code invoices;
- Work out VAT payments;
- Set up of new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details;
- Reconciliation of supplier statements;
- Have accurate Data entry skills;
- Being first point of contact for all relevant enquiries.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be highly proficient with Sage 50 with knowledge of relevant software packages;
- Have at least three years’ experience in purchase ledger
- Have solid team-working skills
- Be self-disciplined and efficient, with a flexible and proactive nature
- Experienced in Excel and Microsoft office packages
- Ability to work to deadlines
How to apply:
- click on this advert and submit your CV
- email your CV to Travis at Goldman & Fine
- call Travis at Goldman & Fine, quoting reference 3633
- visit the Goldman & Fine website
If this is not the job for you, please send us your CV and we will discuss your needs. To find out more about our current vacancies, please call, download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app or check our website.
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'