Accounts Administrator- Leading, Multi-Award Winning, Construction Company! 12 month Fixed Term Contract! This role is paying £26,000 per annum + benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a dynamic accounts team where you can develop your transactional skills and grow within a national company which prides itself on its progressive and nurturing environment!
As the successful Accounts Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Processing and posting invoices
- Completing BACS runs, raising & coding cheques and CHAPS transfers
- Responsible for dealing with petty cash
- Monitoring cash-flow for the division
- Monthly payment reconciliations
To be successful as the new Accounts Administrator you will:
- Have experience working in a busy, transactional accounts role
- Have a good working knowledge of MS Office systems
- Have used Agresso software (very desirable)
- Be a team player with a flexible attitude to work
As stated above, the role is paying £26,000 per annum, a very competitive salary for the role! This really is an amazing next step in your accountancy career and has the opportunity to open a lot of doors for you so to avoid disappointment apply now!
Please feel free to contact me via email on liam @ Crowley cox .co .uk or better yet give me a call! Our number can be found on the Crowley Cox website, I’d be more than happy to have a chat.
- Processing Invoices
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job