Our respected and reputable client based in Birmingham City centre are looking for an Accounts Administrator/Assistant to provide clerical support to the purchase and sales ledger functions within the accounts department to cover Maternity Leave
To provide assistance with:
- Accurate and timely inputting of purchase ledger invoices.
- Payment of suppliers on a timely basis to ensure that there is no interruption of supply.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements to purchase ledger balances.
- Monitoring and reviewing invoices as they pass through the department and raising any queries with your supervisor.
- Dealing with telephone queries from suppliers as they arise from time to time.
- Meeting of Periodic deadlines for the department.
- Checking and posting claim forms.
- Accurate and timely inputting of sales orders.
- Dealing with queries of short/missed payments on sales orders by contacting HAD by email/phone.
- Processing pre & post delivery cancellations & re-instatements.
- Posting hearing payments taken in branch to Sage.
- Dealing with queries from customer services regarding customer accounts for batteries/serial number etc.
- Preparing data for invoicing purposes.
- Checking the backing information for all the invoices.
- Post invoices.
- Reconcile sales ledger postings for the Period for Period end purposes.
- Ad hoc administration duties as allocated by the Accounts Department.
- Cover for posting Mersona purchase ledger invoices.
- Cover for posting serial numbers to Sage.
£16,000 (Pro Rota)
Monday - Friday
9am - 5pm
- Account Administration
- Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job