My client are looking for an someone to take over running the day to day accounts in Braintree offices. The role is ideal for someone looking to get into accounts work or someone looking to move up to a second position having worked in accounts for a short while.
The accounts work is quite broad. Key duties include
- Processing a high volume of sales invoices using our bespoke software.
- Passing purchase invoices.
- Using Microsoft AX to update and maintain our accounts.
- Resolving a wide range of queries.
- Assisting with credit control.
- Processing insurance claims.
In addition to the above accounts duties the role also includes general office administration and business support. This can be anything from ordering stationary to dealing with IT support.
Consists of a small office of just five people. So it is imperative that whoever takes on this role is willing to step up and help with the other areas of work as and when the need arises. Most often this will be when there has been an issue with the consignment and someone needs to act as a single point of contact until the issues are resolved.
Key duties include
- Proactively seeking solutions to cases where a service does not go as planned.
- Building a strong rapport with customers and third parties.
- Having the confidence to deal with customers and third parties in high-stress situations.
Prior experience in accounts or shipping/freight would be a bonus, but neither are necessary. The most important thing is that the candidate has a good attitude, a willingness to learn and the ability to work independently.
Salary and Benefits
- £18,000 - £20,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
- Company pension scheme.
- Off road parking.
How to Apply
Please call me today to discuss further or apply with your CV to be considered for this position. I look forward to hearing from you. Good Luck!!!
Noble Recruiting are an equal opportunities employer
Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Accounts Assistant / Accounts Person / Accounts Administration / Finance Admin
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'