Pure360 are seeking an Accounts / Administrative Assistant to join our Finance team.
Purpose of the role is to support the accurate and timely recording of purchases transactions and sales transactions in the accounting system, and to ensure that customer’s and supplier’s accounts are created, maintained and updated with the services and products which they have ordered in a timely manner.
Our company vision is to redefine email to transform our customers’ digital marketing results.
Consumers deserve better customer experiences.
Too often brands treat every customer the same. We believe brands all of sizes should be able to deliver personalised, relevant, and timely marketing, and we’re building the products that help them achieve that.
Our goal is to make best-of-breed products that make it easier for marketers to deliver incredible marketing and improve their customer experience.
Keys duties & responsibilities
- To ensure the effective maintenance of the purchase ledger
- To ensure accurate and timely processing of purchase invoices, credit notes and expense claims
- To ensure payment of invoices and expenses claims accurately and timely and in accordance with Pure360’s policies and legal and tax requirements
- Liaison with suppliers and staff over payment queries
- Administration of online banking including payments
- Control and administration of corporate credit or debit cards
- Process of weekly direct debit runs
- Validating and processing new orders. Assigning relevant tasks to other teams and ensuring the customer & internal teams have completed all documentation required.
- Creating new customer accounts as per customer specification, using our admin system.
- Generating, reviewing, correcting and distributing invoices for all customers.
- Investigating, and resolving or escalating any invoicing and accounts queries from customers and colleagues.
- Processing requests from customers for changes to the details of their invoicing, their account set-up (including package changes) and sending out quotes for Email & SMS credits for existing customers.
- Planning and managing own workload in order to achieve deadlines
- Previous purchase ledger experience
- Previous experience proving very high levels of accuracy, attention to detail, numeracy and literacy in an Accounting/Financial Administration role.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively with finance and non-finance colleagues and external suppliers
- General IT skills (MS Office, email, internet, Google Apps)
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and follow processes in place
- Positive team working skills and flexible approach
- A good working knowledge of purchase, sales and general ledger
- Previous experience using financial software packages
- Experience of digital marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'