An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrative Assistant to join the Accounts team of our client based in Sheffield. This is a full time position with working hours of 8.00 am - 4.00 pm, Monday - Friday (with 30 minute lunch break).
The role is 37.5 hours per week and the salary is £19,000. Candidates must be motivated, must be equally happy to work in a team or on their own and have excellent telephone skills and previous accounts based experience.
- Be familiar with the work of the business and individual departments in order to deal with enquiries efficiently
- Dealing with internal and external enquiries both over the telephone and in person
- Booking and invoicing our work (which full training will be given)
- Processing on SAGE and Excel
Allocating BACS, cheque and over the phone card payments
- resolving account query calls
- General administrative tasks
- Previous experience working with SAGE and Excel is essential
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and flexible, friendly approach to colleagues
Due to the volume of applicants, we are unable to reply to every candidate individually. Successful candidates will be contacted by telephone.
Office Angels is providing the services of a Recruitment Consultancy and is an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job