Would you like to obtain more experience within accounts?
My client based on the outskirts of Tunbridge Wells is actively looking to recruit an Accounts Administrator for an ongoing temporary assignment to cover additional workload which could lead to a permanent position.
The ideal Accounts Administrator doesn't need to have working experience but would be able to do the following duties:
Accounts Administrator Duties:
• Matching, batching and coding sales ledger invoices
• Matching, batching and coding purchase ledger invoices
• Updating customer accounts
• Photocopy and file all accounts information
• Upload invoices to customer accounts
If you are able to start immediately and can show a passion with a career as an Accounts Administration role then please apply.
REED offer competitive hourly rates, access to training and development alongside our staff rewards scheme.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'