Temporary - Full time - Accounts administration - £9 - 10 per hour.
Your new company
Hays Accountancy & Finance are currently recruiting on behalf of a educational organisation based in Cheltenham. Our esteemed client are looking to take on a temporary Accounts administrator who has previous dealings with aspects of Credit control. The client is looking for somebody who join the team for a minimum of 3 months and therefore must commit to the initial time frame. The main duties of the role are:
- Chasing outstanding debt - by telephone calls and emails.
- This could be students or trade and may consist of large volumes of telephoning on certain days
- Reviewing and answering emails- re fees or credit control enquiries
- Sending out of daily reminders and monthly statements
- Processing a daily file from our Student Portal
- Enter Sponsor and Waiver information onto students records
- Creating any direct online or Bacs refunds
- Any other duties Reviewing withdrawal dates and processing any fees to credit the students accounts or arrange refund payments
In return for this excellent temporary full time Accounts administrator position the client is willing to offer full system training, as well as a competitive hourly rate of £9-10 per hour dependant upon experience. Due to the immediate urgency of the vacancy the client is looking for somebody to start ASAP.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job