Accounts Administration Assistant
£22,000 to £24,000
My client, an independent supply company require a talented and driven Accounts Administration Assistant. You will be working alongside an experienced team who have operated in their industry for many years, providing a fantastic career opportunity for an ambitious, flexible and passionate individual, with personal development and progression aligned to the continued growth and success of the business.
- Setting up and processing Direct Debit payments
- Reconciliation of payments received between bank accounts and the CRM system
- Processing purchase invoices ensuring timely validation
- Responding to queries via email and phone
- Credit Control/debtor management
- Preparing reports as required
- Dealing with incoming post, filing and general office administrative duties
- Carry out additional tasks as required.
- Results orientated and ambitious;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Numerate with good analytical skills;
- A fast learner and enthusiastic about learning new subjects and acquiring new skills;
- Tenacious can-do attitude
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience working within an office-based environment
- Computer literate with good knowledge of MS Office, with a particular strength in Excel;
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Sage Line 50.
- Previous experience within either a Credit Control or Purchase Ledger Environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'