We have an exciting opportunity for an Accounting Technician to join our busy offices based in Bournemouth on a temporary basis for 9 months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 37 hours per week, at £14.38 p/h PAYE or £17.90 Umbrella.
As the Accounting Technician, your main duties will include:
- To provide timely and effective services in accordance with the tasks allocated to this post
- To provide financial advice and prepare management information for service units
- To contribute to the development and achievement of the service units aims
- To provide comprehensive, professional accounting and financial advice to budget holders, managers, council officers and external bodies in relation to financial matters such as budgets, income and expenditure and relevant information ensuring informed decisions can be made.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of analysing data and interpreting information to be able to help with project work and assisting to produce notes for the Statement of Accounts.
- Working knowledge of ICT including Excel, Word, Outlook and other programmes. Ability to use Excel to resolve issues quickly and to present information e.g. sumif and vlookup. Familiar with the use of Teams to work from home but to stay in touch.
- Experience with a variety of control accounts and general reconciliations. Confident to liaise with departments to resolve differences.
Hours of work are 9am till 5.30pm, 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'