To £25,000 + study + 25 days hols
A distinguished firm of Chartered Accountants with a number of offices in the South East has an opportunity for a finalist or recently qualified AAT with practice experience to join their business advisory team. They provide their employees with a generous salary, array of benefits, up to date technology and an excellent training package to help you get fully qualified at your own pace.
The firm provides accounting, audit, tax, bookkeeping and payroll services to a variety of clients both locally and further afield covering individuals, limited companies and partnerships. They are continually expanding their services and staff numbers, providing opportunities for their staff in a number of key areas.
They are now offering a finalist or qualified AAT or part-qualified ACCA/ACA, with recent experience gained within a firm of accountants, an opportunity to join their busy and successful team.
Reporting to an Accounts Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Preparing accounts for sole traders, limited companies and partnerships
- Completing VAT returns and on-line submissions to HMRC
- Bookkeeping and ad-hoc tasks
- Liaising with clients on a regular basis
In return, they offer:
- Flexi working hours
- On-going support, training and exposure to a variety of software including cloud-based technologies
- A market leading salary plus 25 days holidays (plus bank holidays)
- The opportunity to continue your studies towards the ACA or ACCA qualifications (if you wish)
Why should you apply?
- You have some excellent experience and now wish to work for a larger firm with greater career opportunities or just need a new challenge
- The firm is considered one of the very best in the area and provides a wide range of services to a large variety of business types
- The training you will receive will stand you in excellent stead for your future career in accountancy
- Bexhill is an amazing town with its waterfront restaurants, cafes and sailing attractions, museums, exhibitions, music venues, theatres, local wildflife and its fascination with pre-loved and retro goods.
How to apply
For further information and to apply, please click on the appropriate link or call Nigel Patrick for a confidential discussion.
We are committed to equal opportunities in full accordance with the equality Act 2010 and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
We are fully GDPR 2018 Compliant
- Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'