Reed Accountancy are delighted to be representing our client, a long-established firm in Newtownabbey who are recruiting for a qualified Accounting Technician to join their Head Office Finance team.
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager you will prepare the monthly management accounting information for the group.
• Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet control accounts for all companies.
• Analysis of sundry balance sheet and reconciliation of all intercompany accounts.
• Preparation of annual budgets for all group companies
• Preparation of management overhead analysis and reporting on variances.
• Review of bank reconciliations and fixed asset accounts.
• Month end closing of accounts.
• Assisting the team with other tasks within the monthly timetable.
• Processing of weekly payroll for employees (occasional).
• Preparation and processing of supplier invoices, sub-contract payments and sales invoices along with cash received (occasional).
• Purchase Ledger and Credit Control (occasional).
• Other ad hoc duties as required.
• Qualified Accounting Technician
• Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA also considered
• Significant experience in a similar role
• Strong commercial experience and excellent analytical skills
• Experience as an internal auditor would be desirable but not essential
This oppportunity is not to be missed. To discuss the role in confidence please call Chris Burns on 02890 330604 or email your CV to email@example.com (or apply within)
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job