The office is a short walk away from a main bus route from Belfast and Newcastle and offers free car-parking for those driving.
The successful person will be responsible for the overall maintenance of purchase, sales and general ledgers as well as the weekly payroll. Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Processing purchase and sales invoices
- Reconciling invoices, purchase orders, delivery notes etc.
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing BACS payments and cheque payments
- Operating a computerised payroll for over 100 employees weekly
- Assisting with month-end and year-end accounts preparations
- Minimum 6 months recent experience operating a computerised payroll
- 3 years' combined experience in purchase and sales ledger administration roles
- Must be personable, polite, professional and conscientious
Highly Desirable Criteria
- Relevant AAT/IATI (or equivalent) Qualification or Part-Qualification
- SAGE 50 Experience
- Experience with Pension Auto-enrolment
Sound like the job for you? Answer the qualifying questions below and if you have answered 'yes' to all the questions then submit your CV*
The client would like to get somebody in to the role relatively soon so that they can have the opportunity to do a full handover with the person vacating the job. If you feel that this is the right role for you, give me a call on 02890 330604 or look for me in Linked In and send me a message there.
*given the high number of applications we receive, we may not contact you personally if the CVs submitted does not effectively demonstrate that you meet all the essential criteria set out in the advert and the screening questions below
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job