Our client, a leading independent Oil & Gas operator, based in Norwich, is currently seeking Hydrocarbon Accounting Technician to join their busy team in Norwich.
This is an exciting development opportunity to be part of the Hydrocarbon Accounting team based in Norwich. This is a unique placement for a seven month fixed-term contract where you will be supporting the routine accounting processes of the team. You will have responsibility for the day-to-day production portfolio performing a key role linking the commercial, technical and operational areas.
You will be joining an established and experienced team reporting directly to the Hydrocarbon Accounting Coordinator. The department is responsible for meeting many regulatory & contractual obligations and you will play an important part in maintaining routine day to day activities alongside involvement in new project work.
- Daily validation and verification of data
- Producing, verifying and issuing daily, monthly and yearly allocation reporting.
- Assisting teams in other sites.
- Investigating and resolving system issues.
- Support other departments by providing and explaining ad hoc data and providing guidance with respect to agreements.
- Provide point of contact to partners and assist with queries.
- Ensuring the company meets legal and contractual reporting obligations.
- Involvement with overall design and implementation of new allocation systems.
- Assist with authoring of new allocation agreements, algorithms and theory.
The successful candidate will ideally be degree qualified in Physics, Mathematics or Engineering, or have suitable industry experience. You will have strong IT skills in packages such as Excel, Word, Powerpoint and excellent customer service skills too.
Previous Oil & Gas experience would be an advantage.
For further details regarding this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further, we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job