Let's face it this is an advert for a bog-standard Accounting Technician role BUT what makes this different to the other 10 jobs you've applied for today?
* This firm actually believe it is their staff that make their business a success
* They genuinely like people, rather than seeing them as a vessel to make a financial transaction
* They want you to work for them forever, not 12, 18, or 24 months but actually forever.
How will they ensure you do?
* They will pay you, not just minimum wage but actual good money that you can buy things with.
* They will encourage you to study, improve your skills and go on training courses
* They realise that some people are morning people and some work better later in the day. They embrace this and offer flexible working hours.
What do they need from you?
* Accountancy practice experience in a very similar role, with knowledge of accounts preparation, Tax returns, VAT returns and client bookkeeping.
* Loyalty - stick with them and you will have a fulfilling career
What do you need to do next? . If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Carly Kellow, quoting ref: CK4392
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialists
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job