Accounting Team Manager ££ Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits Package - Permanent - Manchester
Working in partnership with Search, this innovative, ambitious and hugely diverse national organisation is seeking a Process Improvement Team Manager to join the Leadership Team.
Based in the Manchester Shared Service Centre this newly created role will enable you to showcase your natural leadership skills and support the Head of Business Support in delivering strategic objectives, implementing best practice and driving performance across a business which has a turnover in the billions.
Key Accountabilities for the role
* Full or part qualification of a professional body or demonstrated experience at this level
* Understanding of relevant technologies and how best practice adoption methods within a shared service or similar environment
* Demonstrable experience of managing improvement projects and processing high volume activity
* Exceptional customer focus/engagement/stakeholder management skills
* Proven influencing and networking skills at senior management level.
* Proven analytical skills
* Experience of delivering continuous improvement programmes
* Excellent communication skills
The role demands exemplary leadership skills, combined with delivering continuous improvement programmes which you will have developed within large, corporate regulatory environments. These will compliment your exceptional influencing and stakeholder management skills which will be endorsed.
1st round interviews will be taking place in early April so if you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please contact Vicky Howard @ Search on
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job