Sopra Steria Recruitment is now looking for Accounting & Reporting Assistant Analyst to join our large client in their Milton Keynes office.
Accounting & Reporting Assistant Analyst
£25,000 + Benefits (9 month FTC)
This is an exciting opportunity to work as an Accounting & Reporting Assistant Analyst where you will be working with Reporting & Forecasting team that provides a key link between the various business collaborating and FP&A teams across the business. This team creates budgets, forecasts and strategic plans as well as delivering corporate performance reporting e.g. weekly trading packs, periodic management accounts, and investor relations analysis. You will provide reporting and support to the business trading teams as well as business partner finance teams by providing them with financial information and analysis to enable and help them to make sound commercial business decisions.
- Assist in the operation and development of procedures and processes to facilitate an accurate view of sales and adjusted margin on a weekly, periodic and quarterly basis.
- Facilitate and support the production of standardized reporting suites for Business Partnering teams to drive productive action / improved business performance in collaboration with the business.
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to improve the reporting processes across a range of business areas to get to best in class reporting capability.
- Produce weekly reporting of sales and margin to trading and business partner teams
- Produce weekly sales and margin projection for the business to help identify sales and margin risks and opportunities for the coming week. This will ensure that the business is gearing up for the correct volume of business in key operational areas
- Provide ongoing support and development of the rolling forecast process for key sales and margin information. This will ensure that Monthly red book reporting of sales and margin providing insightful commentary to the business and business partner teams.
- Support the production of Q&A information for sales and margin to supporting the external trading statement process.
- Support the delivery of Finance improvement initiatives and implementation of internal & external best practices to enhance process efficiency and quality of outputs including:
o Data quality improvements.
o Reporting improvements e.g. report rationalization, design, and implementation.
Key Skills & Experience
- Studying towards CIMA/ACCA or relevant accountancy qualification
- Strong Analytical & Excel Skills
- Experience with Access, Business Objects, and Essbase.
This a Fantastic opportunity to work with a great organization. The career prospects are superb so please apply urgently to avoid disappointment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job