Accounting Coordinator Project Coordinator
Your new company
A global industry leading business in Reading is currently recruiting for a Accounting Coordinator to join their large Payments team. With excellent links to public transport and free onsite parking this company offers a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a busy and dynamic team.
Your new role
Your new role will include but not be limited to;
- Accurate and timely processing of payments to various sites
- Manage a portfolio of projects and take responsibility for a start to finish process
- Build and manage strong working relationships with colleagues globally
- Be able to provide high levels of customer service to internal teams and work closely on query resolution
- Work in a team to ensure are payments are made in a timely manner
- Ensure approvals are made for payments
- Provide ad hoc reports on your portfolio and status of payments
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed you will have experience working within a similar role or a project coordinator role. You will be numerate and an analytical thinker with strong communication skills. You will also be able to adhere closely to procedures and operating standards.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be offered a fantastic place of work with a friendly and dynamic team, excellent working space with an onsite subsidised canteen, free parking onsite is available also. There is also progression available for the right candidate and an opportunity to study.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"