I am delighted to be working with a award winning, International Company.
We are currently looking for an Accounting Clerk /Assistant Accountant on a temporary contract of 6 to 12 months with a possibility of a permanent placement at the end of this - so a superb opportunity!
The ideal candidate will be able to fulfil the duties below:
* Keep up to date and maintain an accurate accounts system.
* Raise and send all sales invoices, chase and liaise with customers for any outstanding payments due.
* Check and match all purchase invoices to a purchase order and/or delivery note. Post invoices on to accounting system.
* Monthly supplier payment runs.
* Collate and raise expenses invoices.
* Collate and maintain accurate petty cash records
* Prepare and submit monthly EC sales and intrastate reports for the group.
* Prepare and submit quarterly VAT returns
* Prepare monthly reporting package for submission to Corporate.
* Keep specific spreadsheets and finance documents up to date.
We are looking with someone who has
* At least 2 years relevant accounting experience
* Able to produce accounts to trial balance level
* Good accuracy skills
* Good communication skills
* Able to work alone and in a team
* Able to work to tight deadlines
* Good knowledge of Quickbooks and sage
If this opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, please contact Suga today on or via email on for further details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job