Add an annual turnover of $20.9 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over one million vehicles spread across 9,600 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in theworld.
We encourage all of our employees to be the best they can be, and diversity is a priority in all areas of our business. We are proud to say we have been in the Times Top 50 Where Women Want to Work for twelve consecutive years and have been honoured with many other awards along the way.
Are you looking to kick start your career in Management Accounting and earn while you learn? We are one of the largest mobility providers in the world and we’re now seeking hard working and motivated apprentices to join our Accounting team whilst working towards a CIMA Certificate in Management Accounting qualification.
This position is based at Enterprise Rent-A-Car's South East England Administrative office in Staines-Upon-Thames, Surrey. Working as part of our Accounts Payable & Receivable team, primary responsibilities include working with suppliers to settle invoices and ensuring that customer payments are applied correctly.
If you are enthusiastic, eager to learn and a great communicator with strong attention to detail, this could be the opportunity for you. You will be provided with all the training and support you’ll need to make a difference, be a success and forge a future career within our global business. We are a company that really does reward hard work and if you perform within this period you will have the opportunity to interview for a permanent position at the end of the apprenticeship.
If you are interested in joining a fast paced team, enjoy the challenge of a busy office environment with opportunity for career advancement, then this role may be for you.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Processing vendor invoices and issuing of payment
- Reconciling vendor statements
- Liaising with vendors and internal departments to resolve queries
- Obtaining customer remittances and receipting payments
- Processing journals, accruals and prepayments
- Helping to identify areas to reduce costs and improve processes
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication, organisational and time-management skills
- Ability to work successfully as a team or individually to meet deadlines, achieve goals
- An ability to work to strict deadlines
- Detail oriented
- Maths and English GCSE or equivalent at grade C or above
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong work ethic
- Self motivated
- Commitment to our exceptional customer service expectations
- Good attention to detail
- Thrives in a target driven environment
- Desire to progress within a team orientated environment
- Good organisational skills
- Good attendance and punctuality record
- Able to work full time in the UK without restriction
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job