We are currently representing a prestigious Top 15 Firm who are looking for an Accounting and Financial Reporting Manager to join their team in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation of accounts for a large variety of clients from large corporates to SME’s as well as managing a portfolio of clients.
- To plan assignments to meet company standards, confirming arrangements with clients to determine cost, time and billing arrangements
- Brief team on client’s pre-assignment instructions and supervise them to ensure accurate completion of work
- Delegate tasks to junior members of staff
- To take responsibility for the line management of more junior members of the team and ensure feedback is provided when necessary
- Maintain client relationships throughout the year
- To support the training and development of the staff within the AFR department
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- 3-5 years post qualification experience
- Previous experience supervising more junior members of staff
- Well-developed people skills to relate to clients and colleagues
For more information on this role please either apply directly, or contact Hannah Wright at AJ Chambers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'