Hybrid Working - Reading/ Home (3 days office, 2 days home)
£25-30k + Bonus + Package:
Media based group where every employee is seen, where ideas, thoughts and perspectives are shared openly, and where fearless innovation is encouraged.
A fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced and entrepreneurial media organisation - fast track progression exists for the right individual.
Reporting in to the Finance Manager, you duties will be varied and challenging and include:
The part you’ll play:
- Maintain AP ledger, processing purchase invoices in Oracle
- Maintain AR ledger, raising sales invoices in Oracle
- Daily/Weekly Bank Reconciliations
- Weekly payment run
- Internal expense Auditing, validating the claims & ensuring receipts have submitted on a timely basis
- Manage the Finance inbox with supplier & internal queries
- Printing off aged debtors report and performing Credit control
- Ad-Hoc support
- Other administration & support duties as required
How you’ll play your part:
- Ability to learn new processes and systems
- Strong communication, both within team and the wider business
- Strong numerical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent attention to details & able to work to deadlines
- Good Excel skills
- Use of Oracle Cloud (or equivalent) would be beneficial but not essential
- Company performance bonus
- Employee Incentive Plan (EIP)
- Employee Value Plan (EVP)
- 25 days annual leave
- Employee pension
- Private Medical Insurance
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'