Rutherford Briant are currently working with a well-established and truly niche company based in Waterbeach just outside of Cambridge city, they are seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their team.
The successful candidate will need to be AAT level 4 qualified (or equivalent) and confident with Sage 50 and Sage Payroll. Also being able to work in a stand-alone position using their own initiative and be confident reporting direct to the Directors and Auditors.
The nature of the role is such that there will be a requirement to work across a group of companies working on all parts of the accounts, the following below gives a flavour of the types of duties the successful candidate would be expected to undertake:
• Credit Control
• Processing Purchase Ledger invoices and credit cards
• Posting sales invoices and reconciling accounts
• Reconciling banks
• Weekly/Monthly supplier payment runs
• Payroll, P11Ds and P60s
• CIS returns
• Vat return
• Quarterly Managements Accounts
• Prepare draft year end accounts to Trial Balance level
• Assist auditors / year end accountants
Skills and Experience Required:
• AAT level 4 Qualified
• Use Sage 50
• Sage Payroll experience
• Great organisational skills
• Good at working to tight deadlines
• Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and listening skills
• Strong communication skills
The candidate will ideally be from a Practice background, or have some Practice experience too.
Salary range = £30k-35K
- Accounts Assistant
- Trial Balance
- Year End Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'