Job Purpose - We are joining our client in the search for an Accountant to join a thriving practise that is enjoying successful growth every year. Based in Waterlooville, the business thrive themselves on their exceptional levels of service and want someone to join them as an Accountant to help them continue to grow.
Coming with an AAT or ACCA qualification, you will be someone that is keen to work closely with a range of different clients.
The role of the Accountant comes with the following Key Responsibilities:
- To prepare, send and submit accounts & tax returns for our clients, including Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies.
- To communicate with clients via phone, email, social media and in person, including chasing records
- To support Client Managers / onboard new clients and integrate them into theirs / your portfolio - this will include bookkeeping, compliance etc to then be handed over to the relevant department.
- To complete, review and prepare book-keeping, VAT returns and CIS.
- To act as liaison between clients and HM Revenue & Customs to deal with and resolve queries.
- To participate in activities necessary to support the smooth running of the office environment.
- To manage and maintain your professional development and learning including any relevant CPD required by your professional body.
- To ensure and update HMRC/Companies House statutory information is accurate.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'