There has never been a better time to join our client. They are an entrepreneurial, forward-thinking Group with a pipeline of work which will see turnover hit £1 billion in the next 5 years.
Our client is now looking for a talented Accountant to join their expanding team and it is a brilliant opportunity for somebody to come in and make a really positive contribution in a company with a great culture - if you want to join a leading business where you will be supported to grow, we want to hear from you.
The successful candidate will posses the following knowledge and skills:
- Help support the implementation of system and process improvements.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, CIPFA or ACCA, AAT).
- Excellent IT skills including good Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience of working within a busy finance role
- Strong communication skills required
- Hands on individual, strong work ethic, prepared to roll up sleeves and deal with day to day financial matters as they arise whilst retaining the ability to manage time against agreed timescales.
- Experience of the Construction Industry, Business Central or Shared Service Centres an advantage
Monday to Friday - Full Time
- Communication Skills
- Construction Industry
- Microsoft Excel
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'