Futures Recruitment Services is on the lookout for an Accountant to join a highly reputable angling specialist. Our client has gained an enviable reputation for producing quality fishing tackle which is used by thousands of anglers across the UK and Europe.
As an Accountant, you will take control of all the company’s accounts from data entry up to management accounts. You will also report to the board and work with them to understand, manage, and secure the financial health of the company.
What your responsibilities will look like:
- Raising and processing aged debtors.
- Processing purchase orders and producing invoices.
- Reconciliation of stock take results.
- Cash book payments, receipts, collections, and reconciliations.
- Weekly cash flow for forecasting in detail.
- Production of Monthly Management Accounts and schedules with full accruals and prepayments.
- Liaison with external accountants over year-end accounts.
What you will need to bring:
- Experience of running most aspects of a company’s accounts.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Detail-oriented and analytical
If you are interested in hearing more please contact Futures on .
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'