Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Accountant to join their growing team.
Location: West Midlands
Salary: Circa £30K
Job Type: Full Time
About our client:
Our client offer a comprehensive range of services, including payroll, umbrella, CIS invoice factoring and finance, chartered accountancy, and full back-office HR support, providing a convenient one-stop solution for all payroll requirements.
They are seeking an exceptional accountant to join their growing team of financial executives.
Accountant - Key Responsibilities:
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual taxations
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- End of year accounts preparation for submission
- Prepare tax & VAT returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
Accountant - Experience Required:
- Educated to Degree Level
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or AAT Level 3/4
- Proven experience in financial accounting services and reporting
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Proficiency in using accounting SAGE and MS Office applications
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
Accountant - Benefits:
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Financial planning services
- Free or subsidised travel
- Health & wellbeing programme
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting Accountant opportunity, then please complete and submit the ‘Apply for this Opportunity’ form.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'