Midas Recruitment is delighted to be partnering with this established, friendly, privately-owned company, headquartered in Sutton Coldfield, which wishes to appoint an Accountant, as part of its exciting growth journey.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the varied responsibilities in this 'hands-on role' will include;
- Invoicing and Credit Control
- Purchase Ledger
- Bank Reconciliations
- VAT returns
- Profit & Loss and Cash-flow
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Monthly Accounts
Initially, the new Accountant will be a 'One person' finance department as the company brings the accounts function 'in-house'. The candidate should therefore demonstrate the confidence and experience to successfully perform in this important role.
Applications are invited from individuals who are either 'qualified by experience' or who have studied AAT (or equivalent). As well as the appropriate accounting skills, the accountant should be an engaging, team player, able to be supportive to non-financial colleagues.
Working hours and Benefits package:
- This role is office-based to encourage collaboration.
- The role is a permanent opportunity with the potential for long-term career development as the company grows.
- Available either on a full-time or part-time basis (for example to fit in with school hours).
- The full-time salary range is £30k to £40k, depending on qualification and experience.
- Credit Control
- P&L Analysis
- Purchase Ledger
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'