Our client is an award winning, well established, independent organisation with locations across the South-West.
Very people centric, they employ those who they believe have the right levels of performance, professionalism and integrity who bring an outstanding level of customer service to both internal and external stakeholders.
They are now looking to add to this exceptional team by recruiting an Accountant to the Swindon office.
The successful candidate will maintain an efficient system in all matters relating to the management accounts production and related matters. They will also ensure that all sales and purchase transactions are processed accurately and all records.
- Accounts production
- Cash reporting - preparation of monthly/quarterly budget - actual - variance reports from information held within accounting software.
- Outside accountants - accurate & reconciled bookkeeping records need to be provided to outside firms of accountant’s and tax advisors.
- Dealing with agent/client queries in a timely manner
- Training, assisting, supporting and reviewing Accounts Assistants tasks.
- Assisting with accounts timetable planning, departmental strategy and promoting our services
- Assist with approvals of daily payment runs as and when required.
- Have a recognised accounting qualification (AAT Technician/ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Day-to-day experience of month end accounting & balance sheet reconciliations
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel, including Macros, Formulae and error checking.
- Previous experience of working to deadlines, high levels of attention to detail & ability to multi-task
- Balance Sheet
- Management Accounts
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'