REED Practice are currently working with a very small family-owned firm who offer a range of services to clients. They are currently seeking for an experienced Accountant who will be supporting clients in providing professional accountancy and tax services to owner managed business and personal tax clients. This firm is based in South Oxfordshire.
Responsibilities and Duties for this role:
- You will be managing a portfolio of clients from individuals and business owners.
- Preparation and review of year end accounts for company, partnership, and sole trader accounts
- Ability to improve working papers, accounts checklists and to review client systems for anti-money laundering reporting requirements.
- Personal and Business Tax duties
- Preparation of VAT calculations and VAT returns (flat rate, cash or accrual basis)
- Meeting and liaising with clients; in person, via email and by telephone regarding year end and management accounts and any other enquiries.
- Dealing with staff queries on clients’ accounts preparation and other practice matters
To be considered for this role you will need to be AAT qualified and have previous experience in a similar role.
If this role sounds of interest, then please apply below.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'