This firm of accountants based in Chester are looking to hire a new member into their team. You will be involved in both Accounts and Tax with the opportunity to be client facing.
This client is based just out of the city centre, a short walk from the main train station. With around 15 members of staff, this friendly firm are keen to find the right individual to fit in as their new Accountant.
As an Accountant, you will be required to:
- Prepare accounts for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships.
- VAT returns for a variety of clients
- Personal tax (not necessary, but optional if interested)
- Working well with clients and giving an exceptional customer service
- Using cloud based software such as Quickbooks and Xero
The Successful Accountant should be either AAT Qualified, Qualified by experience or working towards an Accountancy Qualification.
Good knowledge of how an Accountancy Practice Operates with at least 2 year's experience
Punctual and organised
Good cultural fit
- Flexibility of working from home
- Salary up to £25k
- Relaxed environment
- Part of a welcoming team
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'