An exciting position has become available for a full-time Accountant based in Barnstaple. The successful candidate will earn £20,000-£25,000 pro rata depending on experience.
The candidate will work, 5 days per week, working hours can be flexible.
This is a challenging and rewarding post with potentially career changing opportunities.
- Must be AAT qualified or equivalent.
- Must have at least 2 years general practice experience.
- Must have the ability to work in a small team.
- Must have the initiative to work independently.
- Good communication skills are essential.
- This role involves a varying workload predominately dealing with sole traders, partnerships and Self-Assessment including various different taxes.
- Overseeing VAT and payroll assisting when required.
- Preparing clients for MTD and assisting them with online software.
Our client is a family run accountancy and tax consultancy service based just outside Barnstaple North Devon.
Their continued growth has been attributed to the many referrals that the team have enjoyed, from local professionals as well as from their many satisfied clients.
The team are committed to providing their clients with outstanding service and pride themselves on keeping their clients well informed.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company.
- To join a fantastic team.
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set.
- Free parking.
- Great spacious working conditions.
Apologies, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Practice Accountant, Practice Accounts, Bookkeeper, Bookkeeping, Accounts Assistant, Accounts, Chartered Accountants, Accountancy, Finance, Accounts Administration, Financial Control, Accountancy, Company Finances, Financial Services, Auditing, AT Qualified, AT Qualification
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'