My client is keen to appoint a hands on accountant in a newly created role. This is an exciting business where you will be reporting into the business owner and taking full responsibility for the finance for the operation.
Duties will include:
- Full responsibility for sales, purchase and nominal ledgers
- Maintaining ledgers to trial balance and producing monthly profit and loss statements and balance sheets
- Operating payroll and completing associated monthly and annual returns
- Dealing with customer and supplier queries
- Producing annual budgets for each entity
- Ensuring compliance with VAT, PAYE and other tax matters.
Role will suit a candidate who is:
- AAT qualified (ideally) or a suitably qualified by experience accountant
- Able to work in a challenging but rewarding environment
- Experienced in liaising with highly senior people within an organisation
- An accountant with a commercial outlook and a desire to fully understand the business and business model
- Experienced in Sage (advantageous but not essential).
This is a full time role, but flexible working / reduced hours may be considered for a suitably experienced and qualified accountant.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within 14 days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'